Wednesday, August 15, 2007

A Doctor's Ramblings

I was actually thinking about killing this blog since there have so few readers. But then I figured maybe the information could be useful to someone. The truth is, medicine is no fun without the people factor. Just providing information is really kind of boring. Kind of like attending a lecture. I actually had a lecturer who was so incredibly boring he talked himself to sleep. Seriously ! Not that many noticed. Most of the lecture hall was asleep anyway. Those who were awake and tried to pay attention noticed he had stopped talking for a while. The hall was kind of dark so it wasn't too obvious. But after a while of silence, we realised the guy had fallen asleep !

Oh well. Anyway, I won't kill this blog for now. It would be a whole lot more fun if people actually asked questions. But I can't give proper advice anyway cos it is better to see someone in person since a lot of the diagnosis is sometimes just gut-feel, and I can't do that since this blog would then be consutrued as self-advertisement.

Incidentally, I won't really be checking this blog so can you please contact me at my other blogs Grow Rich Along With Me ! or Lonely Surfer ?

3 comments:

Joe the Conservative said...

Sorry for responding so late but I was on vacation. I officially linkswapped and added you to my site under "Must Read Blogs". Just leave a comment when you do the same.

Joe the Conservative said...

I know what you mean, its always fun when theres someone participating or listening to what your saying. That generally goes for everything.

Don't worry about your blog, always explore different avenues. If one fails to lead to success, pick another one. Grow Rich Along with me and Lonely Surfer look to be getting hits.

Baba Doodlius said...

Having few reader is no reason to kill a blog. If it were I woulda stopped after "The Big Bang" and would never have covered Space Aliens or Bigfoot.